March Business Meeting Minutes by Vivi Hlavsa
April 1st, 2015March Business Meeting was held at the High Falls Café with some 16 members in attendance.
- April is the Month for our Annual Dues.
Please send your $25 to Mary Jones, Box 154, Stone Ridge 12484.
In response to the Treasurer's report on diminishing funds, the group agreed to increase the fee for Monday Yoga (12:15 at the Marbletown Community Center) to $10 per session, and Max agreed to reduce his fee for the website and the newsletter to $20 per month. Thank you, Max.
- Wednesday morning coffee at Lydia's Country Deli is still a pleasant time for chats.
- Game Day, the last Friday of month, is continuing, with about 6 people-enough for a table of bridge and a hot game of UpWords. We hope to expand with the warmer weather.
- We will restart our Friday morning walks on Friday, April 17th , at the Cottekill Rail Trail, weather permitting.
- NEXT BUSINESS MEETING: We're going to try meeting at the Red Lobster in Kingston (across from Office Depot) on Saturday, May 9th at 12 noon. There's a comfortable group room at the back which has been reserved for us.
Update on Shirley Bernard. Barbel and ViVi visited her at Benedictine. She's doing well after a fall at home. She has agreed to take over the List Manager's job, when Florence leaves in May.
Thank you, Florence, and Shirley!